Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blog #8: 2nd Semester: Bollywood

The movie Slumdog Millionair, recently won an award. It was a very succesful movie. But allt eh stress of the actors also cought up with the parents of some of the actors. The father of Azharuddin Mohammed, a 10 year old actor in the movie, was slapped and kicked by his father. Supposely all the stress that was with the little actor somehow cought uo with his father and he had to payt for that. Later onm the father appologized publicly and said, "I was so confused and stressed by my son’s homecoming that I did not know myself for a minute. I love my boy and I am very happy to have him home." (Ismail, ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ Child Actor Kicked By Father in Broad Daylight). It must have been all the stress that the father had because of the part that his child had in the movie might of been to much for him and he finally burst but took it out on his child.

No comments: